Fast paced established live event production company is seeking a highly motivated Executive Assistant that will provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Director and other senior staff. In addition will train for Account Executive role. May act as a production assistant as needed.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, emails, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executive, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Assist in preparing event recap post event.
- Maintain event database, tracking all events currently running and upcoming events.
- Be prepared to work and/or receive calls on weekends when events are running.
- Prepare for meetings by ordering and picking up meals as needed.
- Travel may be required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required, Associates or Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, PR or related field preferred.
- At least four years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Prolonged periods of walking when on show site
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- This is 100% on site position. Remote work is not available. Schedule is Monday through Friday 8-5 with some weekends and holidays